Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I decided to dust off my sewing machine this year and make the girls Easter dresses. I was pretty rusty but they ended up turning out pretty cute.









We learned quickly that we shouldn't give Ryland an egg to hold. Since he thinks everthing is a ball... right after we took this picture sure enough...he threw it. Luckily it was a hard boiled egg:)


HERE'S SOME BIRTHDAY FUN!




I think Ryland loved his balloon more than anything else he got for his b-day! (If I would have known that it could have saved us a lot of money! :) )


Thanks G&G Nielsen...they love their b-ball hoop!







fun at Chuck E. Cheeses!









5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wow! those dresses are amazing! I can't believe you did that, I wish Icould sew like that!

Diane said...

Fun pictures! I LOVE the girls dresses! Great job on making them. Your kids are so cute! I laughed when I read about Ryland throwing the egg right after you took the picture. hahaha! Boys will be Boys! :)

Pyatt said...

I need you to teach me how to sew...Love the pictures of Madison's party!! You have such cute kids!!!

Mel said...

Those are really cute dresses.....if you come this summer we will have to make some more. Looks like you have a fun Easter!

Christina MC said...

I had no idea you could sew-how crafty of you! If you need more practice I have a set of unfinished hooded towels that have been in my closet since we moved in. Poor E has almost outgrown her others...