Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ryland is walking!

Ryland can now walk across the room! It is so fun to see him go through all these fun stages. It makes me so sad though that he is already one and that he is growing up so fast!








TROUBLE MAKER??

Ryland is now figuring out how to climb on things. With Skyler having 2 sets of stitches before she was two and Madison breaking her arm....it makes me a little bit worried...

he figured out that if he pushed his toy bucket up to the couch that he could climb up

Trouble maker or not...he is pretty dang cute!

4 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

Oh Shauna I love those pictures. He is sooo cute. It's crazy how busy these little guys are once they start walking. Hopefully he will not follow in his sisters paths to the emergency room with stitches or broken bones:)

Diane said...

Awww! GO RYLAND! He is soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!! I can't beleive how time is just flying! wow!

Pyatt said...

He looks like he LOVES walking too!! He is a cutie pie...he still has those cheeks that you just want to squeeze!

Bodell Family said...

Shauna, cute blog! send me your email so I can invite you to mine,j.bodell@mchsi.com