Sunday, May 11, 2008

Off she goes!

My girls love to go outside and to be able to
play with their friends. Too bad we live in
Arizona...and the days to go and play outside
are coming to an end...it is already mid to high
90's and it is just going to keep getting hotter!

Skyler can ride her bike with out training wheels! She was begging us all week to take them off and once I did she didn't even want my help she just took off. Being the paranoid mother that I am I'm chasing after her thinking she is going to crash and fall...but she didn't (well.. not til the next day when she fell and skinned up her elbow)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

those pictures are so cute. How fun that you have neigbors that your kids can play with! we don't know anything about our neighbors yet!

Pyatt said...

Hi guys!! I can't believe she's riding a bike!! It seems like yesterday she was five weeks old!! My my how time flies!! Hope you had a Happy Mothers Day Shauna!!

Kohnie said...

I cannot believe how fast your kids are growing up. That is amazing she is riding a bike already!

Megan Curtis said...

Cute family. I glad I came across your blog. I hope all of your family is doing great.

Erin said...

STUBBLEFIELDS???? Its me erin link...ellsworth. How the heck are you???? It is so fun to see people on the fabulous BLOG! I cannot believe you guys have three kids...good work guys. How are things going? So fun I'd love to keep in touch with you guys.