Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ryland's Blessing


Ryland J Stubblefield was blessed on April 27, 2008
in San Diego, CA by his father Jacob D. Stubblefield


What a sweet blessing it was. It was so much fun having Jake's family there, my parents and sister (what a fun surprise that was!) and a lot of my dads side of the family who were all together to surprise my grandpa for his 80th b-day. It was such a special day and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband who is worthy and able to give blessings to our children.


4 comments:

Pyatt said...

I agree...the blog world is a great way to stay in touch and see the kids pictures more often!! It was so fun having you guys in San Diego...I hope you had a good trip home!! We love you guys!

mastubz said...

Howdy! We tried to check you all out this weekend cuz we were in Gilbert for Micah's baby's blessing, but alas, you were in San Diego doing the same for your baby. On Monday we headed to the Chandler JITB, only to find you are now in the Regional Ofc. Guess we will have to try again next time we visit Micah.

Kohnie said...

Hi Stubblefield's!
So glad to see your blog! It was so fun seeing you guys in San Diego. Your family is so sweet and Jake gave an awesome blessing for Ryland. It was great to see you!!

Mel said...

What a cute boy! I am so glad I got to come and be see his baby blessing. What a special day that was!