Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry..I have been slackin' at keeping our blog going. Jake actually had to do the last couple so that we could get some updated pictures up for the fam...I will have to try to keep up with it! Whats been going on...well school is the main focus of every day now. Skyler is really enjoying her class and is learning a lot. Madison is keeping us busy...or maybe I should say tired. She has decided that she is going to wake up at 6:30 every morning. Those that know me well know that I am not a morning person...and then add in that I am still getting up with Ryland once or twice a night to feed him, skyler wakes up once or twice a week with leg pains, sometimes nightmares (lately it's been every night waking up for something) and then not getting to bed till 11:00 or later...not a pretty picture. Jake is in California right now. He went down to help translate in spanish to the employees who's restaurants are getting bought out by franchises and explain to them what changes will take place. What a blessing his Spanish has been! He has been able to use it a lot in his job! I am currently taking an online English class to continue my education...so that has been keeping me busy on top of everything else. And I just got called in to Young Women's to be the personal progress leader....so that has been a lot of fun to get to know the girls. Ryland had been growing like crazy and is rolling all over the place. He is already getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth...he is only 5 months old! Early crawler?? I'm not sure I am ready for that yet! Then he'll be everywhere!







Here is the girls playing hide and seek with Jake...madison has her legs sticking out of the rug :)


Movie night! Friday we sat down to watch Penelope with the girls. Cute movie, the girls really liked it...well Skyler did...madison is a little young for a movie like that.

6 comments:

dave said...

Congrats on young womens. You'll have fun and be so good for the girls. It's a great way to get good babysitters too...you know them better! We need a picture of you now!!! :)

dave said...

sorry--I'm logged in as Dave but it's Jamie

Mel said...

I cannot believe Ryland is up on his hands and knees. You are in trouble. Congrats on YW you will be perfect for that! Wow, just when I think my life is crazy I think your's is a little crazier right now :) Love you!!

Elizabeth said...

those pictures are so cute! 6:45 is when our girls wake up too! It's pretty annoying! I can't beleive Ryland is crawling! Wow, that's so crazy! You have such cute kids!

Kohnie said...

Ryland is getting sooooo big!! Sounds like your life is pretty busy. Don't forget to stop and enjoy along the way. They grow so fast!!

Jason21 said...

I can't believe Shawna is still putting up with you jake. J/k. Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We should get together.
Jason Noonan
www.noonanfamily99.blogspot.com