Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sooo Big!


Ryland just turned 6 months on the 3rd. I can't get enough of him. He is so cute! I can not believe how time flies. How can it already be October?


His first cookie! He loved it!

Time to get boy toys in the house?

Now the fun begins! He is starting to do better at eating baby food. Before he would just spit it at me...but now with most of it he does pretty good.


The other day he got in a sitting position by himself from being on his stomach. So crazy! Maybe I can't remember when thing like this usually happen but he wasn't even 6 month old when I took this picture...it just seem like he is doing stuff a lot sooner than the girls ever did.

Fun with the basket
Like father like son?
Ryland is getting so strong!...it's so funny to watch him push up on his legs. Thunder thighs huh? Cute ones though!
Yep, Madison is asleep sitting up. She gets so tired in the afternoon because she gets up so early. Most days she doesn't take a nap but if I can get her to sit in one place long enough (like to watch a movie) she usually falls asleep.
The girls love to pretend and to dress up. We got this kitchen set at Goodwill for $7.99. Yep that's right...cheap huh? Me and Jake definitely like to bargain shop :) Why pay full price when you can get a perfectly good one for cheaper? We also like craigslist...We just got a nice dresser for Rylands room on it.
So cute! She is so funny...She is starting to talk a lot and copy a lot of what Skyler does. The other day she goes "Skyler funny"

5 comments:

Pyatt said...

I can't believe how big Ryland is...we can't wait to see him at Christmas. He is so cute!! and the girls...Mackenzie would have so much fun with the girls and that kitchen...we miss you all!

The blogging Bakers said...

So cute. It will be so fun to see the boys together at Thanksgiving. Ryland still has more hair than Luke:)

Elizabeth said...

your kids are so adorable and I love Rylands chubby cheeks!

Mel said...

I wish I had your goodwill around me! You always find the best deals. Ryland is SO cute. I cannot believe he is doing all that stuff.! Love you!

krista said...

Really could Ryland be any cuter? I LoVE his big smile and chubby cheeks!

And $7.99 for that kitchen? What a bargain! I'm sure they will have lots of fun with it.