Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A look back at christmas.....

Alright...so I haven't blogged for ever. I feel like I have started the year off hitting the ground running and haven't slowed down yet. I've been getting grief about not posting any Christmas pictures...so here is a look back. I did notice though that we must have video taped a lot more than we took pictures, I didn't realize til today that there weren't that many taken on Christmas day.

A look back....


Gingerbread houses!

Baby Santa!









Gotta get pics of the new pjs! BOYS


GIRLS







Ryland loves to play with balls...he is going to be baseball player like his dad :)

so fun to be with every one!






love this picture!


The boys reported into the MTC on Jan. 28th. They are both doing awesome and working hard! We are so proud of them!


TROUBLE!

So cute! I can't get enough of him! He is now 10 months old. In to everything including the kitchen cabinets... and everything else he's not suppose to get into. It makes me so sad to think that he is going to be one in a couple of months. Where has the time gone? So crazy!

4 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

I am with you on the time. I can't believe all these little guys are one already. I love that picture of Ryland in his Santa suit. He is such a butterball. Love looking at all the pictures.

Pyatt said...

I LOVE seeing these pictures...we need to see you guys soon!!! I can't believe Ryland is 10 months. Mackenzie turns 2 on Friday...where has that time gone?

Elizabeth said...

what a fun christmas! I love that first picture of Ryland and cute matching pajamas!!

Mel said...

That was a really great Christmas! It was just fun to be together and hang out. We miss you guys!