Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Skyler lost her first tooth!

A couple of weeks ago Skyler lost her first tooth. I can't say she was too excited about it... she actually was pretty scared. And then to make matters worse the tooth right next to it was really loose also. She didn't understand why her teeth had to fall out. The second tooth just fell out the other night...well I shouldn't say just fell out....it was really loose so I grabbed a hold of it and yanked it out! But she was all ok with it once the tooth fairy came and brought her money :)












ohhh our dear Madison. Starting to want to become very independent... which is good but sometimes difficult. She thinks she can do everything that her big sister can do! Here she is playing a game on the computer (something she sees her sister doing all the time).


Trouble maker!





Where did my baby go?



How blessed I am to have 3 wonderful kids!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

how exciting that she lost her first tooth! And even more exciting that the tooth fairy got to come! Your kids are sooo cute!!

The blogging Bakers said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love toothless smiles. I can't believe how big they are all getting. Hope we get to see you guys soon! Love you guys

Diane said...

seriously! ADORBALE kids you have :) and CONGRATS to Skyler about her tooth :) You do great blog posts. Keep them coming :)