Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What? Are you kidding...


Yeah...that's what I was thinking. We had a fun day today. If you can't tell what this is a picture of...it happens to be 3 prescriptions for an antibiotic. One for Skyler, Madison and Ryland. Almost two weeks ago Ryland came down with a cough...a couple of days later Madison catches it--(for those that know Madison she catches every cold and is sick every other week)...just when I think Madison and Ryland are starting to get better Skyler comes down with this cough and the last few days she has been getting fevers of 102.9 . So I take Skyler in to the doctor today to see what is going on. Of course Ryland and Madison are with me and there coughs have not completely gone away after almost two weeks. So we are waiting for the doctor to come in and Rlyand out of the blue throws up everywhere. So I was like...well I better have him seen to. So anyways long story short...they all have bronchitis...they are all on antibiotics....and all three on the breathing machine. Fun huh?

Here's some fun pics!

Gotta support JACK!




Jake brought these shirts home from work...the girls love them!


Well gotta do something when its already 85 degrees!
The kids love playing outside...especially when it involves water.


Ryland is starting to walk around the room while pushing something...it won't be long before he will be walking around by himself! He just turned 11 months yesterday...so crazy!

7 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

That sucks that they are all sick. I hope they get better soon, and I hope you are able to keep your sanity. I love that picture of the kids outside. I just want to squeeze those fat little thighs on Ryland, he is so cute. I hope we get to see you guys soon. Love ya

Diane said...

aww! I am so sorry! I hope they get better very very soon! :)

Way cute pictures :)

Aimee said...

I can feel your pain. When Jackson is sick, it seems like I am doing breathing treatments all day long. I can't imagine doing it for three kids! I hope they get well soon.

stubz said...

We've been here over a year now and haven't gotten together. We're pretty lame when it comes to getting out and socializing. I was just noticing how close Ryland and Lacey are in age. Lacey turns 1 on the 13th and Jackson turns 3 on the 25th.

Elizabeth said...

oh man! I"m so sorry, that sounds so crappy. it sounds like Madison is like our Grace though, she is ALWAYS sick and on breathing machines!!

Pyatt said...

I'm sorry...but just think you'll be in San Diego in a couple of weeks and it's only 70 degrees outside...you'll be freezing!! We'll have to celebrate Ryland's birthday while you are here...:) Can't wait to see you all!

GaRNiTuRe said...

Hi- I know you don't know me, but I found you through a friend's blog- I just started a little hair clip store & I'm trying to get the word out- check it out! I think you'd like it!
www.garnitureclips.blogspot.com