Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kindergaten here we come!

Today was Skylers first day of kindergarten! I can't believe that it is already that time! She was so excited today, so that made it a little bit easier to send her off. Everyone we have talked to has said how wonderful her teacher Mrs. Washington is, so I know she will have a fun year. It will definitely be hard to get use to her being gone all day since they have full day kindergarten here. I know Madison will miss her being home, but I am sure we will be able to find lots of things to do to keep busy!



7 comments:

Pyatt said...

I can't believe she started school already! She looks so cute and excited! We can't wait to see you guys next month!

Jenny said...

She is a doll and will love Mrs. Washington! We need to get Kendall and Madison together to play sometime!

The blogging Bakers said...

She looks so grown up!!!!! I hope she loves school. She looks so cute.

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

That backpack looks huge on her! What an adorable kindergartener Skyler is! Congrats to mom too!! :)

Kohnie said...

I cannot believe she is old enough to go to school! She is so cute!

Mel said...

She looks so cute! How did it go?

Your camping pics are cool. What a great view

krista said...

oh she is so cute. how did our kids get so big? you at least have a good attitude about it, i will probably lock myself in my room and cry for hours! haha.