Monday, June 2, 2008

Mom cut my hair!

I usually take Skyler to a hair cut place to get her
hair cut but Saturday I decided to cut it myself!
Not too bad huh?


I should have taken a before picture of the back of her hair so you can see the huge difference, but for those who know Skyler's hair it is half straight/wavy/curly...now if I blow dry it and curl it I can get it to flip out and it looks really cute. And it is a lot shorter than before which looks really cute on her.



of course if Skyler is getting her hair curled...then Madison wants hers flipped out to!

my girls love to play dress up. They also love to put on princess movies and sing and dance to it. (you can kinda see what Skyler's hair looked like before the hair cut)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wow you did such a good job on her hair! It looks so cute. I love that last picture of madison! so cute!!

Mel said...

Wow, you should be a professional hair stylist :) Looks great! Sounds like a lot of work though to blow dry and curl :) But worth it for sure...it is so cute on her. Just went to the boys graduation so check my site to see some video!

Pyatt said...

Shauna--can you cut my hair? That is so cute. How did you get her to hold still? Dave wants to trim Mackenzie's so bad but I still think it needs to fill in more before we do it...Anyway--hope to see you guys next weekend. Take care!

krista said...

I am just starting to cut my boys' hair, and I think that is WAY easier than cutting girls' hair, so way to go! It looks really cute, and I can't believe how much she looks like you, crazy!