Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our little buddha baby

Ryland had his 2 months (he's actually 9 1/2 wks) check-up on monday. He weighed 13lbs 8 oz. which is in the 90 percentile. He's a big boy! Such a sweet baby. He's starting to smile a lot more and react to people talking and being around him. He has been such a blessing to our family!


it is so cute when he smiles!

I think he is going to be our first thumb sucker! I never thought I would have a baby that wouldn't take a pacifier. Both the girls loved their pacifier from day one (we just barely got rid of Madison's passy that she would have only when she slept.) Ryland from day one has always kinda sucked on his fists...he is starting to be able to control his movements more and sometimes can straighten out his thumb to get it in there.
To my family in Oregon who is still freezing....are you jealous?
Had to get some pics of Jake's new car on here. I know he has told the fam all about it and wanted them to see it. Such a nice car...I love to drive it! I love my expedition, but it is nice to drive this when I am out running errands by myself.

8 comments:

Mel said...

Yes, we are jealous at it is still freezing here. We might get up to 72 this weekend...yeah! Ryland is growing so fast! What a cute boy and those girls look so cute in the water. I love Jake's new car! That is nicer than what I had pictured...really classy looking, I like the body style.

Adam and Dani said...

Hi! I went to church and high school with Jacob way back in the day. He know my hubby Adam too. You guys have such a beautiful family!It's so crazy to see Jacob all grown up and married with kids. How time seems to fly... You guys have a beautiful family!

Dani and Adam Litchfield

Pyatt said...

I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!!! I can't believe how much Ryland has changed!! We are excited to see you guys tonight!! I didn't know Jake got a new car...looks nice!! We can't wait to go swimming with the girls either!! SEe you in a few hours!

Erin said...

I love your baby boy. I love the chunky babies....love love love it. nice new car...way better gas mileage huh? we have a car and a gas guzzlahhh and we drive the car as much as possible.

krista said...

I love Ryland's chub, that is my most favorite thing about babies. TOo cute!

Heidi said...

Hey, thanks for playing with us the other day!! And for helping me out with the girls. We need to get together again soon, Ryland is growing soo fast!!

Toni said...

Hi Sissy! You're kids are so dang cute! I got Ryland birth announcent. THANKS. check us out tmonsonfamily.blogspot.com
love ya
toni

Anonymous said...

Hi Shauna! and the rest of the Stubblefields! Wow, Ryland is a cutie! Can't wait to meet him! It's crazy to think that it is almost time for you to make your way here to Oregon. Can't wait!! :) It's gonna be fun!

See you soon!