Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun In The Sun

This is about the only thing that we can
do outside this time of year...go swimming.
It has been 110+ every day up to 114. Crazy hot!


Skyler is getting more comfortable in the water. She just started swim
lessons today for the first time...I will have to take some pics of it.



Madison was starting to get to big for her baby swim tube..so we got
her these floaties to try them out. She does pretty well in them.
Our baby boy is 3 months old now!
I can't get enough of him...he is just so cute. It is so fun to see him go through all the stages. He is starting to laugh...it is so cute! Can't they stay like this forever?
.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

how fun that she started swimming lessons. Taylor just started a week ago and she's still pretty scared. I really need her to learn if I'm ever planning on taking them all to the pool by myself!

Pyatt said...

You are right...the only thing you can do is swim or make ice cream...or just eat it!! :) I can't believe Ryland is three months old...he is so cute and the girls look so cute swimming. Have fun in Oregon and hopefully we'll see you guys sometime in August!

krista said...

I can't believe you have to live in that heat! Too hot for me. But it would be fun to go to the pool everyday.

I'm HOPING that I'm going to get to see you in a few weeks. I'm hoping to hitch a ride from my parents when they go to the wedding. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I haven't seen you in too long!

Mel said...

wow, we are feeling warm here in the mid-80's! Cannot imagine 30 more degrees! Glad you have a pool nearby.

Sis....do you want Skyler to do kids camp with Gracie the 21st for 2-3 days at the Halversons? Let me know!

Love you!

Erin said...

114 degrees?? that just sounds delightful. just kidding! THats great to be able to swim in that kind of weather. i love the water wings... its my favorite.

Diane said...

fun! Lucky to have such great weather. Adorable pictures :)