Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gotta love the CHUB

Ryland had his 4 1/2 month doctors appointment this week. He weighed 16lbs 8 oz. which is 75 percentile. He is getting so big...it is so crazy how fast they grow...where did my newborn go? He is such a happy baby and is always smiling and laughing.
He learned a new trick this week....
ohhh...he's leaning...
And there he goes!

We found this bumbo today at goodwill. He looks so cute in it!! I had been wanting to buy one but didn't want to spend $40 to get one so when I saw this at goodwill for $5.99 I definitely had to get it! Gotta love goodwill!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

he is soo cute and looks so much like you Shauna! I love the bumbo chair too, it is a must when they are that little!

The blogging Bakers said...

Those pics of Ryland are so cute, he is such a good mix of the both of you. I can't believe how fast our little guys are growing up, Luke already has two teeth. Thanks for the pics!!

Pyatt said...

He is HUGE!!! I love seeing those pictures of him!! I can't believe he's almost five months old. Mackenzie will be 18 months old this week...CRAZY!!! We need to see you guys soon!!