Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday




I recently had my 29th Birthday on August 16th. Seeing as how I have one more year before I'm officially required to act like an adult, I haven't started feeling too old. However I have started feeling some minor aches and pains, but I assume that's from my rigorous exercise routine that I devote myself to. Not only to I share a Birthday with Madonna, but it also happens to be the same day Elvis died and Babe Ruth (I think?). So we watched documentaries on the life and death of Elves all day (not really). It was a fun day, it fell on a Saturday which made it very relaxing and enjoyable. It was a fun day just hanging out with the family, we hung out at the pool to cool off from the August heat. I suppose the next birthday is the one I need to be worried about. Any words of wisdom from those who have already walked down that path?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

happy birthday Jake! It's all down hill from now. If only you looked as good as I do at 29!
-Robby J

Kohnie said...

Happy Birthday Jake! By the way, I love your Dunder Mifflin T-shirt!